Abrasion TesterOffering you a complete choice of products which include martindale abrasion tester.
Martindale Abrasion Tester
Product Price :Get Latest Price
We are a reputed organization involved in the manufacturing and supply process of a wide spectrum of Martindale Abrasion Tester. The offered product is based with the set industrial quality norms and is fabricated with supreme quality raw material, obtained from certified and trustworthy vendors of the market. Furthermore, the offered product is widely known and preferred for its various attributes like durability and reliability.
- Longer functional life
- Smooth operations
- Easy to use
- Maximum performance level
- Superior quality
- Dimensional accuracy
- Customized facility
- Competitive prices
- These testers determine the resistance of any fabric to abrasion
- The process is carried out by abrading the fabric under specified conditions against a standard abrader
- No. of Heads : 4
- Working Pressure on test specimen : 3 KPA, 6KPA, 9KPA and 12 KPA (4 Nos each)
- Exposed area of Test Specimen : 6.45 cm2
- Maximum Available Pressure : 12 KPA (790 gms)
- Rotational speed of Outer peg : 48 ± 2 RPM
- Drive (Speed) ratio of Outer and Inner peg: 32:34
- Total Stroke of Outer and Inner Peg
- 24 mm for Pilling
- 60 mm for Abrasion
- Circumferential parallelism of sample holder
- To abrading table : + 0.05 mm
- Power Supply : 230 V AC 50 Hz.
- Power Consumption : 0.2 KWH
- Standard Accessories Supplied with Machine
- 38 mm Diameter Sample Round Cutter : 1 No.
- 140 mm Diameter Sample Round Cutter : 1 No.
- Weights 3 KPA, 6KPA, 9KPA and 12 KPA : 4 Nos. Each
- Abrading Felt (Non-woven) of 140 mm Diameter: 4 Nos.
- Abrading Fabric of 140 mm Diameter : 4 Nos.
- Polyurethane Foam of 38 mm Diameter : 4 Nos.
- Cutting Pad for Round Cutter : 2 Nos.
- International Standards : ISO 5470
- British Standards : BS 3424, 5690, BSEN 388/530, BSEN IS 12945.2
- Japanese Standards : JIS L 1096
- American Standards : ASTM 4966 / 4970-99
- German Standards : DIN 53863, 53865
- Finnish Standards : SFS 4328